Lower Costs with No Brick and Mortar
Mr. Duct Cleaner franchise costs are significantly less than most franchise opportunities, due to no storage space needs, no bricks and mortar, and relatively low equipment costs.
Actual costs vary depending on local market prices, a typical initial franchise investment for a single territory is structured like this:
- Franchise fee $60,000
- Vehicles w/wrap $40,000 – $70,000
- Equipment, tools , chemicals $10,000 – $15,000
- Business licensing and permits $1,200 – $4,900
- Insurance $400 – $1,000 first three months
- Travel and accommodation $500 – $4,000
- Additional funds $7,500 – $15,000
The total investment necessary to begin the operation of a Mr. Duct Cleaner franchise is from $128,920 to $158,900. This includes the $60,000 initial franchise purchase fee.